Friday, March 28, 2008

Our First Blog

Well, I finally did it. I have been meaning to create our family blog for a while now, but now that I am off work, done with cleaning/laundry (for now), caught up on my school work, not in the hospital for kidney stones :), and not in labor, I have time to create one!

I will start by saying how excited/nervous we are in expecting the arrival of our girl, Kaylor Brooke, in the next couple of weeks. My due date is April 12th and I am DEFINITELY ready for her to come. I am officially on maternity leave or for school teachers I am on "sick leave" and just waiting now until something happens. Going places is not very fun and when I did go to Wal-Mart yesterday I just loved the guy in line say to me "When was your due date, yesterday?"

I'm excited for actually having our own blog now and for our family to keep up with us who do not live here. I will keep you updated on the pregnancy!! Pray for us!

3 comments:

Alison said...

COURTNEY!!!

Yay! How excited am I that you FINALLY started a BLOG! So glad! Now I can keep up with you, since you have decided to make me work with a boy!! :)
Hope your feeling great! I will call you tomorrow!

Love,
Alison

Nicki and Don said...

Hey Courtney!! Hope you're feeling okay. Glad you started a blog!

Nicki

Asher and Amy said...

Courtney,

Wow, love the blog. I just started a blog during the break.

Love the handmade baby things.

Keep us updated.