Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Anniversary

I need to do a better job of updating this blog. I feel like every day just goes by a little faster and time just gets away from me. Last week Kerry and I decided to take a little trip to Louisville. We LOVE water parks/theme parks and we have never been to Louisville, so there we went. We left Kaylor at my moms and went up there for a night. The park was very crowded (and it was a Tuesday) and let me just say it was o.k. I definitely like Holiday World and Atlanta better!
This past weekend we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary by going downtown for dinner and staying at The Hutton Hotel. I would definitely recommend staying there! It was very modern, eco-friendly and nice! A little pricey, but we didn't want to go to Florida this summer so we considered it our "vacation" for a night:

Of course we had to eat tiramisu at Amerigos:

Here is Kaylor riding with Daddy on the mower waving: Miley and Kaylor playing:

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Look at those two cute girls!

Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary! Kaylor is getting so big! We do need to get together soon. Let me know when we're open.

Heather said...

HAppy Anniversary!! You look gorgeous! i love that dress! We love Amerigo's too. We went there for one of our anniversary's as well!

~The Taylor Family~ said...

Hope u had a great night! Scott is from Louisville and we have yet to make it there~we love parks too! We r thinkin about taking Addie to the zoo there next week, which looks much better than Nashville. Kaylor is preciuos and u look great!