Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow Day...if you want to call it that

Well we were anticipating a big snow last week and this is what we got...
Of course, the weather people were a little off like always, but we will take what we can get. I love when the whole family is home together during the weekdays. Kaylor loved the snow and did not want to come in. However, the weather people were right about the temperatures, they were frigid, and we did not stay out very long in our dusting of snow.

During these cold and "snowy" days, I decided to clean out some closets. Kaylor loved my old shoes that I threw out of the closet because she could wear them around the house all day: saying cheese for the camera:

3 comments:

Heather said...

She's so stinkin' adorable!! her and Mollie Kate have the same princess push toy too.

ABCDMomma said...

I love that big ole grin!! I can't wait until Annabelle is wanting to dress up in mommy's shoes!! how fun!

Meredith Ramer said...

Courtney,
I got your gift in the mail today. Thank you SO much. The cover is adorable and much needed! I wish you luck with the business and am advertising it on my blog for you! God Bless.
Meredith