Saturday, July 26, 2008

Swimming and Thumb Sucking

Well I finally got Kaylor in the pool for the first time this summer. We went to Aunt Christy's house in the late afternoon so we could enjoy the warm water and not worry about getting sun burned. Kaylor loved the water!! The minute we put her in the pool she was just smiling and kicking her feet from being excited under the water. We had fun!

She has also been getting in the habit of sucking her thumb lately. Every time I see her doing it I pull it out and put in her pacifier. But she still always tries to find that thumb! She usually only does it when she is napping or going to bed at night though. I'll post some pics from this week:
Our first swim together
Napping, and you can see where she spit the pacifier out under her hand.

Again on her bebe seat

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi...I was laughing about how you are frustrated with Kaylor sucking her thumb. Miley won't take a pacifier and has finally started sucking her thumb so I am so excited that she has something that will actually soothe her other then crying, even though it is the thumb.

Nicki and Don said...

Courtney~
I can't believe how big Kaylor has gotten!! She is adorable. Oh, and congrats on finishing your masters!! i know that's a great feeling.

nicki

Heather said...

Hey Courtney, I found your blog through Alison H. blog. Kaylor is so precious and cute as a button! We're in TX know , in case you didn't know, I would love to keep up with you guys!! Congrats on Kaylor!! Hope you are well!

Heather said...

Oops, this is Heather and Matt, I didn't clarify.