Saturday, July 5, 2008

3 Months and 4th of July!

What a busy summer we have had so far! I am having so much fun with Kaylor that time is flying by. This past week has been extremely busy. On Thursday we went to visit my Grandmother, Aunt/Uncle, and Cousins in Dunlap, TN. We drove up and back in the same day and boy were we all exhausted. The next morning we got up and went to visit Kerry's Aunt/Uncle and all the other family in Mt.Juliet for a 4th of July picnic. By today Kaylor was soooo tired. She has slept so much, but it was great seeing all of the family and I know everyone enjoyed seeing Kaylor.

Last Sunday we went over my good friend Alison's house for Kaylor's 3 month pictures. What a great family and awesome time we had there. Josh did so good taking her pictures and we all had fun making them. Let me just say that Kaylor pooped 3 TIMES and wanted some food during the shoot!! But they were so great they just laughed about it. I just got the pictures from the photo shoot and man I love them! Josh does a great job plus you feel so relaxed doing them with him.

I'm going to add some pictures from the busy week.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Courtney,
The pictures of Kaylor are adorable. I love the one where Kerry is holding her. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

ohhh, where did you get that brown and pink dress your baby is wearing?? So cute!!!