Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Time Flys

It has been so hard lately to find some time to sit down and update our blog. I always tell myself that I will do it later on, and of course I find something else to do or find myself asleep at 9:30, exhausted from the day. Kaylor had not had any big changes lately. She rolls everywhere when she needs to get to a certain place and she is still not sitting up yet. I am ready for her to sit up in the grocery cart when we go shopping because I have no room in the buggy. Her car seat does not fit in the front section of the cart, so I have to put her in the big part with groceries piled on top of her. The other day I pretty much had pizzas laying on her as I was squeezing groceries in around her. It was funny!

Here are some recent pictures:

Kerry was very excited about capturing this picture with her basketball :)



With Aunt Tina and Uncle Rickey. It was great visiting them.


With my Dad

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ahh, Courtney she is so cute!!! Such a doll baby!! Hope school is going well and I love the pic of her with the basketball!! I found some old pics the other day from HS, ah those were the days!! They were fun to look at though!! Hope you are doing well!