Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy..

It has been a while (I feel like) since I have updated. Kaylor is growing everyday and time is going so fast. I can't believe we are getting in to October. First off I have started a new hobby!! I bought a sewing/embroidery machine and LOVE IT! I have had so much fun making things and embroidering them. It makes me want to embroider everything! I will be posting some things soon that I have been making.


Kaylor is trying to sit up. She is at the stage of sitting up on her side, but not fully sitting up. She loves sitting in high chairs and looking around and now hates her little car seat because she can't look around out the windows plus her feet are inches over the end. We are very close to moving up to the "big girl" car seat. Right now she rolls every where she wants to go. She will literally roll across a whole room.


I will post some updated pictures below. First off, the camo outfit is from Kerry's pep rally at school (I know, I know, I went to Beech and you can't believe I dress my girl in Hendersonville gear) but I couldn't resist the cute outfit with her name embroidered on it--plus she's gotta support her Daddy :)


Another picture shows her wrapped up in a sheet. For some reason she LOVES doing this and she pulls the sheet over her face and then pulls it off and starts laughing, I guess its her own peek-a-boo game.



All the toys that we have, and the one she likes the most.....the water bottle!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Kaylor looks so cute on the floor. I love the blanket game. She is hilarious.