Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!!

It was Kaylor's first Halloween this year and we all had so much fun. I know she is still too young to understand what is going on and not able to enjoy the candy, but it was still fun dressing her up and being apart of the madness. Every year we go to my sister-in-laws on Halloween night. She lives in a neighborhood called "Ballentrae" in Hendersonville and let me tell how CRAZY it is there on Halloween night. First off it is hard to even drive down the streets of this neighborhood because it is so crowded during Halloween. Many of the houses have orange lights in the bushes, fake grave yards, haunted campers to walk through, fog machines on the porches, and hayrides everywhere hauling kids around. It is something from a movie if you have never seen these streets. We brought our neighbors, their mom, and my mom to see the madness and they couldn't believe it. It is so much fun and I can't wait until Kaylor will really get to say "trick-or-treat" on her own.
The Waylands or Jeff Fisher and his football player!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love that pic of the 3 of you! You look great!! Kaylor looks adorable!!

Kristen said...

I can't wait until the girls can trick or treat and really enjoy the creative night full of imagination. I love all the pictures from Halloween.