Thursday, November 13, 2008

I found some time to blog!

It has been so hard lately to find some time to sit down and blog. I have been very busy working, getting ready for the holidays, and sewing/embroidering! I have really gotten addicted to making outfits and bibs. I will post some things soon that I have been making for Kaylor and some friends.

Besides that we are getting ready for basketball season. For the past two years it has been nice to sit back and watch basketball games for a change. My whole life it has been playing basketball games or coaching them, so for now its nice to just to be a fan. We have to work out a schedule for Kaylor though. She goes to bed anywhere from 7:00-8:00 and his games do not start until 7:45, so that should be interesting.
Kaylor is (army) crawling everywhere. She also can pull up on things that are low enough to grasp. I will post a picture we took of her last night in her duck bath.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Mollie Kate is army crawling everywhere too, she will not get up off that belly! I say you should take Kaylor to the ball games, get her in the gym early!! :) You know everyone will ask you where she is and they will want to see her! Go show that cutie pie off!!