Sunday, May 3, 2009

Some Pictures

Thought I would post some recent pictures of us over the past couple of weeks:
Kaylor and Jaxon love taking wagon rides through the neighborhood together.

Jaxon's 1st Birthday Party with Addison and the Birthday Boy!

Mimi reading to Kaylor:

Kaylor in the bathtub after she dunked her face under the water and had bubbles all over her face:

Here Kaylor was trying so hard to put Kerry's shoes on, I loved watching her do this. She only has one of her feet in his shoe in this picture:

Here is Kaylor opening her drawers to pull EVERYTHING out. (Including drawers in the kitchen.) I really lose my patience after she does this over and over again. I can't tell you how many times I re-fold her clothes to put back in her drawers and pick up utensils around the kitchen.

2 comments:

~The Taylor Family~ said...

She looks so cute w/her headband to match the outfit. I can only imagine what Addie will be getting into. She's really starting to pull things off shelves and tables now...drawers will be next!

Heather said...

Kaylor is just so adorable! I love her smile in all those pictures and that one of your mom and her is so cute!!