Monday, April 27, 2009

Daddy Mowing

When Kerry mows the grass Kaylor loves to go sit at the door and watch him. Well today I was picking up around the house and I kept hearing her say "hi" like every 20 seconds. I went to the front door and Kaylor was waving to Kerry everytime he drove by. I thought it was so funny so I ran to get the video camera. I got some of it on video so I thought I would share.
I have also been saying the "A,B,C's" to her from books and just in general. She loves to say "B" and "C". She didn't really do it on camera, but that was what we were attempting to do at the end of the video. I wanted to cut it out of the video, but couldn't figure it out. She sounds so country when she says "B" (wonder where she gets that from). :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

That video is halarious! So precious. I was laughing everytime she waved. So cute!!

~The Taylor Family~ said...

OMG...that was too funny and so cute! I was laughing so hard:)