Friday, June 26, 2009

The Aquarium

Last week my mom, Kaylor, and I decided we wanted to go somewhere. However, we didn't know exactly where. We packed up the car, got on the interstate and said "where are we going?" We narrowed it down to Atlanta and Chattanooga, then right before the split to Atlanta, we said Chattanooga. So there we go! We went and stayed at my aunts house and we had a blast! We went to the aquarium and did some shopping downtown and it really was so much fun. I would recommend visiting the aquarium.
My cousin Savannah went to the aquarium with us and it was so great to spend some time with her. She is just growing up so fast!

Eating at Cheeburger, Cheeburger (so good!)

Out of everything at the aquarium, the penguins were my favorite part! I could have watched them all day. Kaylor loved them too! Mimi bought her a penguin stuffed animal when we left and she still loves carrying it around.

One of the penguins is swimming behind her. They are so fast!

And can you believe she got this close to a snake?? She even touched it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Kaylor is so cute! You girls look so pretty, I love your shirt! I can't believe Kaylor touched the snake! WOW, brave girl!! What a fun day!

Jonathan and Ashley Wayland said...

How fun!! I am so excited you guys had a good trip. I would love to go to the aquarium. I have never been. Maybe I can take Jaxon someday. So glad yall had a good time - looks fun!