Monday, June 15, 2009

Non Stop Fun??

Kaylor and I decided to go visit the fountain at Indian Lake Mall the other day with one of my friends and her son. We thought it would be a good time to just sit and watch our kids run through the water and we could catch up, but instead I spent the majority of my time chasing Kaylor up to September's Cafe and the streets. She did get in the water, but she wanted to run everywhere when she got the freedom. So we didn't stay too long :)


Here is Kaylor sporting a different hair do. But I think she looks so different....

And, I couldn't resist not taking a picture of our living room. As I had mentioned on the last post, Kaylor LOVES to climb on things. I know this is not uncommon for babies to do, but I'm stuck! She will climb on the couches, and then try to stand on the side table or try to jump off the side of the couch which she has already hit her head hard plenty of times on our hard wood. I have tried EVERYTHING to teach her not to do this, but the minute I am not looking she is standing on top of the couch again laughing at me (which gets me even more frustrated). Any suggestions would be great! So, in the meantime I have put down a barrier in front of the couch and chair so she doesn't have a choice. She has given up trying to move the chairs to get on the couch, so I'm good---for now. But my living room never feels clean!
pmgc9jxw2y

3 comments:

~The Taylor Family~ said...

Don't u just love the summer?! I bet she was running around like crazy:0) I can just picture Addie when she starts walking and jumping off things...she's already EVERYWHERE!!! Love the pigtails!

Heather said...

I love Kaylor's pigtails!!! SHe is so cute Courtney! I don't know what to say about all the climbing everywhere? MOllie is too short to be climbing on stuff and I think AJ did it, but I don't remember what I did? I was going to say you could get one of those little perimeter gates/fences, but I guess she would climb out of that?! :) Hang in there!

Heather said...

OMG, your living room, poor thing, is halarious. I have carpet so I just let Is fall. I'm so sorry, that's so scary with hard wood. Maybe a bunch of big pillows? Unless she'd just move them out of the way. I love her new hairdo. I love pigtails on little girls, especially when their hair is just barely able to hold them. It's sooo cute!!