Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shades

We have been having a great start of the school year so far! Kaylor is loving Mother's Day Out. Her teachers tell me she is doing great and they can't believe how much she eats. (It is crazy sometimes how much she does eat). She is NEVER full. I really believe she could eat any time of the day. She has been that way since the day she was born.

I also feel like she is learning new words everyday. Sometimes she will say a word and I wonder where she learned it. They just get big so fast!!

Here she is on Labor Day not wanting to take off her sunglasses. She asks for them all the time to wear around the house or outside:
.
She also loves to read books out loud in the chair. I can't understand what she is saying, but she talks like she knows what she is saying. It's funny to watch:

2 comments:

~The Taylor Family~ said...

She is such a cutie! And yes, they get big fast! Glad she's loving MDO. Addison loves her daycare too. I wish she was an eater like K. Some days she eats ok and some days she doesn't!

Allie said...

I love those pictures of her with the shades on.. She is Beautiful Courtney!!!!