Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Card Take 10...

We attempted to take a picture of our family for the Christmas Cards this year. It is hard to get a 20 month old and a dog to look at a camera at the same time, so it took multiple tries. I really missed Bailey (my old dog) during the picture time. I am so used to putting on her reindeer antlers and her red Christmas sweater for the annual picture :( I sometimes get really sad when I am putting Kaylor to bed too, because we had a nightly routine of having Lexie and Bailey going in to her room with us and putting her down. Now it's just Lexie in there with us.
Here are some pictures of us trying to take the pictures and then our actual Christmas Card:

1 comment:

Heather said...

Courtney I totally feel ya on Christmas cards, just wait till you have another baby!! :) I loved the card, you ended up getting a great picture!