Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sesame Street Live

Last week, Sesame Street Live came to town and my mom and I decided to take Kaylor. She loves sesame street, especially Abby and Elmo, so I thought she might like it. She ending up loving it, but by the very end she was ready to leave. I realized though at the end that I think she thought we were just watching a big t.v. because she kept saying "bye bye tv". I was thinking "great, after spending money on tickets and taking her she just thinks we're watching sesame street on a big screen" :) Oh well, it was cute show.

Watching the show:


In front of my mom's tree before we left:

2 comments:

~The Taylor Family~ said...

I can't believe she sat through it! I KNOW Addie wouldn't stay seated for that long. She's not even a big tv person. Can't even get her to watch for long. Hope that changes so we can do something like that! Anyway, she looks cute w/her boots. Addie and I both have those too:)

Heather said...

Love the pics Court!! What a fun time for Kaylor, I don't think Mollie would have been as good as her!! her shirt is too cute!