Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentines

We had a great Valentine's Day. Kerry surprised me with some money to go get some jeans I have been wanting (because he could not pick them out), a cookie bouquet (my favorite), and some other little things that I have been wanting. I got him a good turkey call for the hunting season coming up. I know that sounds kinda redneckish, but I am practical with my gifts :)

We went to go eat at Septembers Cafe, which was pretty good (but not good enough for the price) and to go see the movie "Valentine's Day". The movie was a cute date night type of movie. I'm sure if you have seen the previews that you know Taylor Swift was in the movie. Well Taylor went to Hendersonville High School, where my husband teaches and coaches, so he saw her a lot before she became really famous. Kerry never had her in class so he really didn't get to know her very good. However, Kerry's co-worker had her in class and he was her favorite teacher, Mr. Schwabe. This past year she offered Mr. Schwabe a GREAT job as the head of her security while she travels. So he quit his job at Hendersonville and now travels with her. In the movie we noticed that her teacher was named "Mr. Schwabe" and that the high school her and Taylor Lautner went to was "Henderson High School". We thought it was a little coincidence. I always tell Kerry I wish he had her in class because maybe she would have hired him as her backup singer or something :) (just kidding).


Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!
Here are some pictures of my Valentines :

No comments: