Monday, March 8, 2010

Shopping Cart Cover and High Chair Cover


It is finally time to introduce my shopping cart/high chair covers that I have been working on for while.  I talked about these about 3 months ago, and I have now set up a website and started selling some of them in some boutiques.
These covers are made from designer fabrics and made extra thick.  I have received very good feedback so far from my customers and I really think it is a must have 
with a child!  These are also a GREAT baby gift as well.
Well to kickoff my grand opening of my website, my friend Heather is having a giveaway for me.  I asked her to do this because she has so many followers on her blog and I know she has done some giveaways before.  Heather is one of my friends from high school that moved to Texas a few years ago and now blogs about her life there.  It is a very fun blog to keep up with and she is such a sweet girl with a beautiful family.  You can visit her blog and enter the giveaway here.  The winner will get a shopping cart cover of their choice along with a monogrammed name on the cover.  She will choose a winner on Friday.  
For the month of March I am offering free monogramming on any cover that is purchased.

This has become such a fun hobby for me to design and sell these covers.  I hope that when you are thinking for that perfect baby gift you remember Four Petals Comfy Covers  ;)

Visit my new website HERE!!
     

No comments: