Wednesday, April 30, 2008

She's Growing Everyday!

With Mom and Dad before the Doctor's Appointment

In Her Swing




The Great-Grandmothers:


Little Kaylor keeps changing and growing everyday. We went to her 2 week doctor's visit last Friday and she already weighed 10 pounds and grew to 22 and 1/4 inches. The doctor said she was growing very good!
This past weekend we had all of my Dad's family come in town to visit. It was great to see everyone and we all had so much fun with Kaylor. She is so loved by family and friends.
We are still trying to figure out a sleeping schedule. Some nights she will sleep up to four hours at a time and some she likes to wake up every hour, but I love every minute of being a new mom!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

She has changed so much in a week. They grow so fast!!

Heather said...

Aw, Kaylor is so beautiful. She looks like her mama! I've been hoping you'd post some pics soon. I check all the time. I think about you all the time too! Good to see you're doing well. I talked to Alison and she has kept me up to date on ya. Love ya! Heather

Anonymous said...

Kaylor is so beautiful!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her at the basketball games playing with Kelvey!!!

Anonymous said...

I finally got on; I think she looks like her daddy on the announcement that we received. She is a cute, cute little girl.
Sandy/Knoxville