Monday, June 23, 2008

Each day keeps going faster and faster. Before we know school will be here again, that is why I am trying to enjoy every day. Our schedules are about to slow down a bit after all of the basketball camps are finished. I only have one that I am doing this week at my school with Kerry. We are having a lot of fun with it and we love doing it for the kids.
Thought I would add some pictures that we took lately. This Sunday we are going over to my good friend Alison's house for her husband to take Kaylor's 3 month pictures (can't believe we are already at 3 months!!) This is the same guy that took a couple of pictures for her birth announcements. He does a great job and I can't wait to see how they turn out. I will update soon.


Another one after the bath

We don't have many of just Kerry and I anymore :)


It was so funny taking these pictures of Jaxon and Kaylor. They are already buddies :)









No comments: