Friday, January 23, 2009

9 months

Over a week ago, we had Kaylor's 9 month check up. Wow-9 months old!! Believe it or not I have already been thinking about her 1st Birthday!!! WHAT?!? Where does time go? Well, her checkup went very good, excluding the long wait we had for some reason. She is still very tall for her age and about 75 in weight. Here were her measurements:
Height: 30 inches tall (not on the chart)

Weight: 20 lbs. (75 percentile)

I was always tall for my age, and I hated it until I was in high school and it came in handy playing sports. I'm only 5'9" (which thats the height the doctor predicts Kaylor will be) But I remember as a child the teacher would ask us to line up from shortest to tallest for yearbook pictures and I HATED IT!! I would be the last person in line because I was the tallest in the class, behind all of the boys, and I would argue that I was actually shorter than them (which I knew I wasn't).

Oh well, hopefully Kaylor won't feel the same that I did if she is tall for her age. :)

Besides that, Kaylor is still trying so hard to walk.
She has gotten 8 steps in a row so far.
So maybe within a month or two she will get it completely!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Mollie is so not anywhere wanting to walk, which is fine with me, she's my last one, so I want her to stay as "little" as possible. Emma just went for her 5 year check up today and was 90th percentile for height! The dr. said she will be one of the tallest for her age! Kaylor is a cutie and if she follows in her mom's footsteps she is going to be beautiful, she already is!!! And probably a baller!! :)