Monday, January 12, 2009

Just Playing

Kerry and I were talking about how fast time goes once you have a child. It seemed like it took forever when I was pregnant for 9 months to go by and for Kaylor to get here, but now that she is 9 months old it seemed like she was born yesterday. I try to cherish every day with her and every stage she is in. I really don't want her to be in the next stage, there is no hurry for me.
We all have so much fun together.

She wants to walk so badly, but continues to fall down every time. The most she has done is 5 steps by herself, which we were proud of. But like I said, she can take all the time she wants. I think its cute seeing her crawl all over the house and when she sees us coming behind her she crawls in super speed and starts laughing because she doesn't want us to catch her. She loves saying "Hey!" and waving to everyone too. She actually likes to say "Hey Daddy" to everyone, but she needs to learn that everyone she sees is not Daddy. Oh well.

Here are some pictures since Christmas.
With my Dad swinging.



What I called the "carrot" as a kid. I wanted my mom to do this to me all the time in the tub. Now its Kaylor's turn.

Her toy that she likes to push around downstairs.
I went in to Old Navy and Kerry and Kaylor went shopping at Dicks the other day. I come back to the car and Kaylor is playing with a new ball in her carseat because Kerry said she "wanted it". Uh huh :)
She does like to throw/push balls though, we don't want her to like sports or anything :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

She is adorable! I love her facial expressions. She looks so petite, just like her mommy. Once the walking starts it's madness trying to watch her every move. But lots and lots of fun! Not to mention exercise!

Heather said...

Love the pics Courtney and of course Kaylor has got to have her own ball!! She looks so sweet sitting with your daddy on the swing!! Thanks for sharing!!