Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

How I LOVE the Holidays!
Thanksgiving came and went so fast this year. I think once you have a kid, time seriously speeds up.
Thanksgiving was spent in town this year and we had so much food! We got to visit with a lot of family, play games, relax, and eat, eat, eat!
On Black Friday I did not attempt the crazy crowds! I went the past couple of years, and if you have never been shopping in the early a.m. on Black Friday, let me tell you it is an experience!
Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving:
Kaylor getting ready to go inside to enjoy lunch at Grams house...

Enjoying a deviled egg...

Uncle Conner was in town....

Shooting some hoops at B's....


Also, I know it is getting time for Christmas (yay!!) and that means Christmas Cards. I just wanted to tell you about my friend Dana's etsy store. You can get designed Christmas cards (or any other card) just how you like it. Basically you tell her what you want, or you can pick out one of her designs, and she creates your card. They are very cute and affordable! I have been using her for over a year and love her work!

Here is an example:

You can find her store here


Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

~The Taylor Family~ said...

OMG...u did great with the dress! DO u know what u would charge for one? Love her pics. She's getting so big!:)

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

I'm so glad that you found my blog! Thanks for leaving a comment. Our last name is Clements so my husbands family always jokes about their home being called Clementsville, and at our house the population is 4 :)

So glad to meet you and let's keep in touch!

Katie