Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not much to say...

Wow, I don't know where time goes. Kerry has finally finished up basketball season and now we are all excited for Spring time to start. I will just update with pictures for now:


Here is Kerry getting recognized at the last Belmont game at the beginning of March: (It was his college team for getting the most wins in Belmont history--good job guys!!)



Kaylor being silly in our yard:



Here she is pointing and laughing at me:

In her favorite chair:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. Love the pictures of Kaylor. How funny is the one where she is pointing at you and laughing??? She is a MESS!!! Love you, Mama

Anonymous said...

Oops.. I forgot to say I like the pictures of Kerry too!! What game was that?

Heather said...

Kaylor is so stinking cute, love her outfit!! Congrats to Kerry, what an honor!

Jana said...

I love the pics of Kaylor! so funny and cute!