Friday, April 9, 2010

Mom's Surprise 50th Birthday!

We had a surprise 50th birthday lunch for my mom last Saturday. It all turned out great and almost everyone came. We had about 20 of her close friends and family there. She had no idea that we were having the party and it was a very good lunch :)
My mom has done so much for me over the years, and this was the least that I could do for her.
Mom, I hope you had a great 50th birthday and we all love you so much!! Thanks for being such a great person, friend, and mom!


Surprise!!


Yummy cake that our friend made!


Blowing out her candles!


With some of her best friends...

Halle was my flower girl and I have known her since she was born. KK reminds me of so much of Halle and I hope she turns out to be just like her :)

The Family...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love the pictures!! What a great time I had being with friends and family that I love!! What a great way to spend my 50th-I LOVED everything about it!! Thank you so much for everything Courtney. You will never know how much this all meant to me!! I Love You!! Mama