Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kaylor turns 2!!!

I am a little late for posting Kaylor's 2nd Birthday. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures that I took on her birthday, I have never been so mad at myself!! It is the worst feeling to know you deleted something you can't get back!! Thankfully, my mom took some pictures so that I have some to share and keep.
I can't believe Kaylor has already turned 2!! We had her party on her birthday, April 8th, this year. We rented the play area at First Baptist in Hendersonville, and it was perfect for all the kids to play in.
Here is her invitation made by my friend Dana. If you ever need invitations, cards, etc. she is great at custom designing anything you need! Here store is here.

Kaylor waiting for her party to start:


Kaylor running out of the slide:

Miley playing:

We tried to get a group shot of the kids, but some were missing and some were not looking at the camera, oh well:

Kaylor about to blow out her 2 candles:

Jaxon about to leave Kaylor's party:

Kaylor giving Kelvey one of her side hugs as she was leaving:

We can't believe we have a 2 year old now!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Hey girl...

I know. I was thinking the other day how you have a 2 yr. old and I have an almost 3 yr. old. I remember telling you I was pregnant! Time sure if flying.

Party was so fun! Mags loved it!
Thanks for including us...

We love you guys!

Meredith Ramer said...

Happy late Birthday Kaylor. Looks like she had a great party! :) She is beautiful!

~The Taylor Family~ said...

Sorry you lost your pics...I would have died! I have a few I'll send ya. Can't believe our kiddos are 2...well almost! Thanks for the invite:)

Jonathan and Ashley Wayland said...

We had such a great time at KK's birthday party. I also have some pictures that I can send you. I can't believe it has been two years already! It goes by way too fast!