Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday Party

Summer has officially started and I feel busier now than when we were working. Kerry started basketball camps and practice, while I have been going to doctor's appointments and finishing school work.
Kaylor went to her first birthday party yesterday for my friends son Addison. He turned one year old and had an Elmo themed party. It was very cute and fun, I just wish Kaylor could have enjoyed it a little more. She was so great at the party though-she just sat in her carrier the whole time and looked around. It was kind of nice being the mom not chasing around my kid or worrying what they were getting in to (but I know I won't have this much longer) :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

She's so cute. Isabella will be 1 next month! It goes by sooooo fast! She also has that same outfit. It's too cute. Hope you're enjoying your summer. Love ya, Heather