Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kerry, Kaylor, and Camo

I came home the other day and we were getting ready to go somewhere else right after I got there and I asked Kerry to change her outfit before we left. So, to my surprise, Kerry and Kaylor walk out of her room with her wearing a new camo outfit (trimmed in pink) and a huge grin on both of their faces. It was hilarious and too cute!! The mom in me had to get the video camera to capture this moment that my husband was so proud of. I guess the camo outfits were gonna come sooner or later.

Here is the video from the camo incident and some pics:


Thanks for the new outfit Daddy!

2 comments:

Alison said...

That is great!

I laughed out loud...well, like you said, you knew it would happen at some point!

Love,
alison

Asher and Amy said...

That was great! I can see my husband doing the same thing! She is so cute! It was fun to hear your voice as well.