Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Like Father/Mother like Daughter??

I frequently have people ask me who Kaylor looks like the most. Being the mom, I really don't look at her and see a lot of either one of us. She is just Kaylor to me, but I get so many opinions on who she looks like the most. I decided to post some baby pictures of Kerry and I around the same age that Kaylor is right now, so you can judge for yourself. It was funny looking at both of our baby pictures and seeing what features (we think) that she got from us.
See what you think.....
Kerry






Courtney




Kaylor

4 comments:

Heather said...

So precious! I think she has your nose and lips and her daddy's face shape and eyes. She's a really good mix of you both. Hope you've had a nice long weekend! See ya Tuesday.

Jonathan and Ashley Wayland said...

Ok - so I am thinking that Kaylor is definately a beautiful mix of you both. She has Kerry's facial shape, but your eyebrows and ears. It's so hard to tell - I think she changes with her expressions. She is adorable and changing everyday. They grow so fast!!

Heather said...

Hey Courtney, this is Heather and Matt, now in TX. I found your blog on Alison H.'s, and I left a comment on another post but you might not have seen it. Anywho, thought I would say hey and would love to keep up with your sweet family! Kaylor is a cutie and her and Mollie Kate are only a week apart, April 1st. I think she is a good mix of you both and has a ton of hair!!
Hope you guys are well and you have a beautiful family!

Alison said...

okay,

she looks like kerry with the structure of her face. she for sure has your eyes...

i am like you...she just looks like kaylor. i didn't see that maggie looked like josh until a month ago...i think they have to grow into their look.

miss you,
alison