Monday, December 1, 2008

So Thankful

We had a great first Thanksgiving together with Kaylor. It was very busy and we definitely ate too much food! We had two Thanksgiving dinners in one day, so we were stuffed by the end. We stayed in town this year for Thanksgiving and it was great seeing everyone. We are so blessed to have such good families. Here are some pictures from the past week:
Kaylor wearing her Thanksgiving outfit that I made for her



Kaylor wearing the hat Aunt Kathy made for her while we were waiting on the food.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Love the post. Missed you blogging. I mean, what have you been doing! Just Kidding!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit. Kaylor looks beautiful in it and to know that her mommy made it...how special.

Can't wait until Wednesday!

Heather said...

Hey girl, can I get your street #? I know the road you live on, but don't the house number and I don't have a phone book from home anymore. I am doing Christmas cards and wanted it!

Love the pics, Kaylor is such a cutie and I love your outfits!! Are you doing these for friends yet?? Their awesome!! Thanks girl!!

Heather said...

Hey again!! I will your card in the mail today and it should be there by Friday, Sat, at the latest. My address will be on there so don't throw the envelope away!! Can't wait to see yours, I know it will be great!!