Monday, December 8, 2008

Standing Strong

I sound like a broken record when I say how fast time goes and how fast Kaylor moves on to the next steps. The other morning I go in her room to get her from her nap and she is just standing up looking at me like "what Mom, aren't you going to come get me?". I didn't even know she could stand up, I thought we were just finally getting the knee thing going with the crawling. (for some reason she just liked to army crawl, what is that??).
So she has gained much confidence in standing and walking her way down EVERYTHING plus she climbed up our entire stairs the other night--didn't know she was doing that either. They seriously just learn things over night.

Something else that is not as fun to talk about is how she is not sleeping at night. I guess its her teeth. (I love how I blame everything on her teeth--not sleeping: teeth, nose running:teeth, cranky: teeth). Maybe it will get better soon. :(

Here are some recent pics:
After a nap
Lexie is her best friend

No comments: