Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Visit With Santa

So we have been curious to how Kaylor was going to act with her 1st visit with Santa. Let me first say that Kaylor gets upset for some reason when she is around older men, especially with beards. Kaylor will let anyone else hold her except for older guys. So our expectations of her liking Santa were slim.
We Were Right!
For the first picture, Kerry and I sat on Santa's lap with Kaylor and she was doing pretty good. She hadn't got a good look of him yet. (The lady told us to get a family picture, Kerry was embarrassed :) ). So then it was her turn and the minute she saw him she started to get upset. We even tried it twice, by letting another family go between the pictures to see if she would warm up to him. It didn't work!

The pictures we had printed were HILARIOUS. It is the classic "baby not liking Santa picture". I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the printed pictures. I can't wait for her to laugh at it too when she is older. I took some pictures myself, but the ones that they took were classic.
Here are my pics:


Before she saw Santa:

Kerry taking her over to Santa for the 2nd Time:
Maybe she'll like him this time:



Thinking "Dad please don't leave me":

And the classic scared face!!

Great Memories!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am laughing with you, bless her heart! I have not taken my kids yet, where did you guys go, is that Opry mills?
You crack me up!! I don't have that many friends :), a friend of mine got me hooked on this open house tour through blogs, the website is Boomama. Anyhow, there was a place to link your URL for that post and place it on hers. You should do it, I don't know if you still can this year or not, I am a rookie this year, but next year do it!! I have no idea who 70 of those people are! HA!! But I looked at the majority of their houses too and commented, that's kind of what it is all about! It was fun!!
Can't wait to see your creation for me!! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures made me smile! Maybe next year...

Dana