Tuesday, February 10, 2009

9 month pictures

I am finally getting a chance to post Kaylor's 9 month pictures with Josh Harris. We did them on a beautiful day so we were able to get some pictures outside at the park, along with some inside ones. Like always, we LOVED the pictures that he did. He is so reasonable in price and you get to keep all of the proofs on a cd. I hate only being able to choose one or two poses when you like so many. I wish I could post them all because I really like how they turned out.

Here are some of them:











3 comments:

Heather said...

I would love for you to do a post one day where you buy Kaylor's clothes! I recognize some of them and the shoes are so cute!! Love them and Courtney she really is so pretty! Love the family picture at the top!

Aubrey and Jen said...

These are GREAT! She is SO beautiful, Courtney!!! I can't believe she is standing up pushing that carriage...she is SO tall!:-)

~The Taylor Family~ said...

These are so good. She is adorable! We are gettin ready to do Addie's 6mth pics. They grow SO fast:)