Saturday, February 7, 2009

Play Time!

What a BEAUTIFUL day it was today!
The 70 degree weather made me want spring and summer to get here soon.
I couldn't just sit inside with Kaylor all day so we decided to go to the park and let her swing. She loved it!! She would just die laughing as I pushed her.

Here are some pictures from our visit to the park:

She was laughing and enjoying the swinging:



Here is something else that I find her doing ALL the time....pulling toilet paper off the roll and playing with it:

And here is one in her Tennessee outfit that Uncle Conner (my brother) gave her for Christmas. Conner is a junior at UT and I know he would be so proud of her wearing it:

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great pictures Courtney, what big smiles!! Does she have her 2 top teeth? Couldn't tell, seems like it is taking Mollie forever to get hers. And look at her standing all by herself!! I love the pics!!

And yes, Emma is tall for her age, we get that alot that, she is like 80th percentile. I'm like you over the height thing and school coming up, cause I know she is going to be one of the tallest in her class!

Kristen said...

Happy 10 Months! Kaylor looks so cute in her UT outfit.