Saturday, October 17, 2009

In the Mountains

Over Fall Break we went to stay in a cabin in Pigeon Forge with Kerry's family. It has been a few years since we had been there and I forgot how relaxing and fun it was! Our cabin was awesome and the shopping was great :) The one day we had planned to go to Dollywood, it rained, so we were unable to go. It was only opened one day the entire time we were there (Dollywood has a weird schedule) so I was a little sad we couldn't go. Oh well, maybe next time. However, we did do a lot of eating, card playing, and shopping! That's my kind of vacation! Our cabin was three levels, 2 wrap around porches, a hot tub on the porch, and the best part...an air hockey table and ping pong table for our competitive nature! :)

Our cabin was not far from the main street, but you felt like you we were in the middle of no where! I mean, pitch black around us, no street lights, and not many other cabins even around. The location was good, but I have seen too many scary movies so I was freaking myself out a little bit at night :)

Here are some pictures of our cabin:

You gotta baby proof everything:




Gram with the Grandkids:

3 comments:

~The Taylor Family~ said...

Glad you all had fun! That cabin looks exactly like the one a bunch of us went to several years ago..it was so nice! I miss not doing that this year. We haven't been in a couple of years. It's so much fun:)

Heather said...

That cabin looks fabulous!! What a fun time and I miss this time of year in TN! Kaylor is such a cutie, can't wait for her and Mollie to meet!

Asher and Amy said...

Courtney! She is adorable! Forts! I can't wait. Hope you are well.