Monday, October 5, 2009

Play Time....

I'm not doing a great job of keeping up with the blog so I figured I would just add some random things that have been going on in the past month. Where does time go!? Kaylor is growing fast and I wish I could just slow time down! She is LOVING her MDO and her classmates. We were given a "class book" the other day and she loves to look through the book and say her friends' names. The night before school starts I always tell her we are going to school the next day and she gets so excited. I went to pick her up the other day and she didn't want to leave, so she layed down in front of the main entrance doors and screamed on her back. I was so embarrassed as TONS of these parents were coming in and out picking up their kids and them looking at me like I was that parent that couldn't control their child!

Something else she loves to do is jump on beds! I couldn't find her the other day, and then I heard the bed moving in the guest room. Of course she had climbed on to something else and started jumping:Kerry had to bring something home from Academy that was "camo" for her again! So this time it was a hat. She loves to put on hats now:

We had a family reunion again last weekend and she loved putting on these funny glasses:

We finally got to meet little Raegan. My friend Dana moved to New Mexico and she came in town to show off her precious girl:

Playing with her friends Blair and Aubrey:


Her friend Jaxon came over before bed time a while back to play. We didn't see them for a couple of minutes because they were playing in her room. Then all of a sudden they come out of the room with Jaxon in her baby doll stroller and her pushing him! :)

1 comment:

~The Taylor Family~ said...

It seems like Kaylor and Addie have a little in commom. She has been known to throw a few fits herself! She also loves to jump on the her bed. Addie also has that CP dress and wore it for her daycare pics...so cute! She and Jaxon are both gdetting so big!