Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6 Month Pictures

Well, it was time again to get some pictures made. You can't get too many of those. We went over our good friends Alison and Josh's house. It was so fun and it went so smoothly. I love the way Josh takes pictures, very creative and they all have this unique and "homey" feel about them (if thats a word). We also got some pictures of the family and Kaylor in her halloween costume, it was great!
Kaylor is almost crawling. For some reason it is hard for her to stay up on her knees, she just army crawls everywhere. She has two teeth now and getting more active by the day. I will post some of the GREAT pictures from the photo shoot:






2 comments:

Heather said...

OH Courtney, so adorable!!! What a doll baby!! I can't wait to see her in her Halloween costume!
Great pics!!

Aubrey and Jen said...

"homey" is definitely a word...at least I use it all the time!:-) These pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big she is!