Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Vegetables!!

Kaylor has been eating vegetables now for about a week. She does pretty good with them. She seems like such an easy going person already and I feel like whatever new things we try with her she just kind of goes with. The first time she tried vegetables she didn't really do much.

She also has graduated to her big car seat. I haven't taken a picture of her in this yet, but she loves to be able to look around and out the windows as I am driving. The only negative I see with this car seat is that everytime we go somewhere and she falls asleep, I have to wake her up to go inside. The old one I could just put in a stroller or inside a cart, but she was squished in that thing and it was time to move up.

This past weekend we had the Boynton family reunion at Fall Creek Falls. It was very relaxing and so fun to see the entire family. This year we didn't camp out like we normally like doing because of Kaylor, but we hope to do it next year and introduce her to the fun of camping.

She has her 6 month checkup on Friday, which means more shots :( So I will update after the appointment.

Eating some carrots:

Sitting in a chair at Fall Creek Falls:

No comments: