Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sitting (somewhat) and Da Da!!

Kaylor is doing something new each day. She is now trying to sit on her own!! She will hold herself up for a little while and then start to lean to the side. She gets better and better everyday. She is also saying "Da Da" all the time. She will say it in her bed in the mornings or in the car, and I love it! Now, she doesn't know what it means because that is just some of the first syllables that babies say. But according to Kerry she knows who her dad is, I'll just keep letting him think that is true :)

I bought her the infamous Ducky tub to have during bath time. She LOVES IT!! She gets to sit up and splash around and she is constantly wanting to play in all the water. I now feel like she is out of that little baby stage.

We went to our first wedding this past weekend. I swore I would never do this, but I didn't have a babysitter and I knew she was invited (I know some brides don't want them there, which I understand). But we made it through without a scream or a cry, thank goodness!! I don't think I will do it again though. I was a nervous wreck the entire time. I was just thinking "please don't cry, or scream out da da!! or just make her usual noises".

Here are some pictures of her at the wedding with the bride (congrats Dana!) and in her new tub.

4 comments:

Nicki and Don said...

Her bath pictures are great! She is too cute! I know what you mean about weddings, but it sounds like she did great and the bride looks happy to see her.

Heather said...

I LOVE that first pic of her in the tub!!! What an adorable look/smile on her face!! What a sweet baby, I loved that smile!!! Cute dress too at the wedding!!

Kristen said...

I love the bath pictures! That tub is so great! Kaylor looks so cute!

The Dovers- said...

she is so cute! does she look like your baby pictures? I can't tell. We just graduated 'out of' the inflatable tub. I loved that thing!