Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 months old, teeth, and scooting!

We had our 6 month check up this past Friday. Everything looked great and I'm just glad it is over with. She was soooo tired plus the 4 Shots she got was not fun at all. Here were her measurements:


Weight: 17 lbs 13 ounces ( 82nd percentile)

Height: 29 inches (off the charts)

The doctor said that she was probably going to be tall (she guessed 5'10'') from how she is growing. I guess you never really know, but we will see!!! :)

Kaylor also got her first tooth about a week ago and it looks like another one is fixing to break through so you can imagine that everything she grabs goes straight in to her mouth. She also likes to scoot/crawl everywhere now. She is not fully on her knees moving around, but just on her stomach and part knees to get places. She will literally do this across a whole room, so she is getting to the crawling stage. I just can't believe how fast all of these 'milestones' come. She is learning to sit, getting teeth, saying da da, moving to the big car seat, eating vegetables, and trying to crawl all in weeks of each other. All of this happens too fast! What happened to the days where I could lay her down and and not worry about her moving anywhere and actually get things done?

They grow too fast!!

Here are some pics in her "big girl" car seat:

3 comments:

The Dovers- said...

For the next 6 months, everything will happen-fast! It is a very exciting phase, I felt like I was blogging Mason every day through this period cause he was always doing something new!

Aubrey and Jen said...

Kaylor is gorgeous...she's really taking on a different, older look, you know!? She will definitely be a basketball player w/ that height!:-) Hearing about all of her new skills is so exciting!

~jen

Heather said...

Aghh, Courtney I need your help since I learned that you are computer savvy. Why can't I get my playlist to come up, well it comes up but then it doesn't show the songs??!!! What do I do, can you help?? Do you think you could run over to my house, ok hahahaha, but seriously I need help!! if you can that would be great!!! Thanks!!