Monday, March 23, 2009

What A Face

We love Spring!! Since the weather has been so nice in the past couple of weeks, Kaylor just dies to go outside. When we open the back door to let Lexie and Bailey out you can hear two little feet take off across our house from wherever she is to the back door for a chance to go outside. She will throw a fit if we close the door without her getting to go.

Kaylor has also started making this certain face lately. Like when we go in to get her from her nap or she will be looking at you and then make this face for some reason. We call it her "angel face" because its like she uses it to make you think she never does anything wrong. Well, the other day my Mom saw her do it and she said "she looks just like you Courtney when you were little, you used to make that same face." My mom then found a picture of me making this face and I took a picture of Kaylor making it.

See what you think....

Here is Kaylor making the face:


And here is me making the same face:




Isn't that funny??

We also celebrated my birthday last week. It was a great day!! We went to go eat at the Spaghetti factory with my parents and brother. It has been a family tradition since I was like 10 years old.

Kaylor playing outside. What she loves to do!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Courtney, that face cracks me up! yet it is so stinkin' cute!! She looks just like you!! Precious, I can't believe our girls are turning one soon!!

Heather said...

I am so sorry I didn't say this earlier, Happy belated birthday!!!!
Sounds like you had a great birthday!!

Heather said...

Courtney, those pictures are identical! She looks exactly like you. So cute!

Hubbell said...

Those pictures look so much alike---too cute!!!