Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Little Turkey

Well Turkey hunting season has officially started. Kerry has been going a lot and yesterday he was able to kill one. He was so excited to get Kaylor in the picture with him and the turkey when he came home with it. (I have been replaced :) ) I am going to try to go with him sometime soon so I can get another shot at one (it really is fun). Here is Kerry with both his pride and joys:


We have been taking Kaylor on wagon rides lately. Aunt Christy gave her a radio flyer at Christmas and Kaylor LOVES to ride in it! She just sits still and looks around while we pull her through our neighborhood, it even came with a backing for her to sit against and a seat belt. Its a great thing to have if your wanting to mix it up from a stroller:


Daddy pulling her:

She doesn't even want to get out when we stop. She just sits there (which is unusual):

2 comments:

Heather said...

Kaylor is such a cutie and that pic with the turkey cracks me up! Are y'all gonna eat it?? I bet it would be fun going hunting, but I am so dang competitive if I didn't kill something I'd be so mad!! I hope her party goes well this weekend!! Can't wait to see pics!

Too bad we weren't in the hospital at the same time, I am so sorry you had a rough experience, I feel ya.

~The Taylor Family~ said...

Too funny with Kaylor and the turkey:) She'll be hunting w/him before long. Glad u had a great day for her party. I'm sure the kiddos had lots of fun!